Implement a clear guide for everyone to follow. Before you move to register any additional domain names, a few basic decisions should be made.
• Choose a single registrar that can meet your needs, consolidation of your portfolio will ensure you have a complete overview of your domains
• Establish a central point of contact within the organisation that monitors the registration / amend / transfer of domain names
• Identify authorised contacts within the organisation that can purchase / amend / transfer domain names and define responsibility
• Implement legal registrant compliance and communicate this policy throughout your organisation / registrar
• Define the key geographical areas that are commercially viable to your business