For those of you that work in a small business this will be easy. If you work in a company that has the luxury of a marketing, technical and legal department… I’ll fall of my chair if some of your domain names aren’t registered legally to someone within your organisation!
Our Advice at a glance..
In its simplest form, there are some key steps that you should consider:
1. Understanding your brand position right now
2. Implementation of a domain policy
3. Creation of a domain strategy
4. Acting on your decisions
5. Effectively managing your Brand Online
6. Taking positive action if your brand is compromised
7. Developing and influencing your Brand Online